Ancre: (preliminaries) Armed Longboat 1834 Monograph 1/36

Thank you all for the additional info, but I must proceed at my own pace. It is often too easy for me to compare myself with others that produce better than I. At some point when I get to the area I need help with, I can view Jeronimo build log. I already feel very apprehensive about even posting the log here as now. Seeing others' masters work often makes me seem insignificant and it better for me to muddle on this on my own until I get to a problem.
I feel now that I should have ordered the 1/24 plan set, but I am a little confused about how to operate the ANCRE site. I ordered the Anglias (english version) at 1/36, but then the order page also says 1/24 or 1/18 (??) so, I did not know if these were in English and I did not know how to order the 1/24 as the selection only allow for one selection at at time. After I enter the English version into the cart, was I supposed to go back again and enter the 1/24 plan set in the cart too? To me, the selections should be English 1/36, English w 1/24, and English w 1/18 planset. This way, it is very clear as to which planset and book I get. I do not mean to be critical, I am just not familiar with the scheme of web of the french site and mechanism of ordering from them.
Sometimes the web-page is a little bit confusing, and I know his web-page and also him very well.
The best is sometime to write him a mail (contact data on the web-page) and describe what you want and need. With this there are no misunderstandings possible.
Try it - Didier Berti is a very helpful publisher - and send him regard from Uwe

Thank you Uwe. If I decide to order the 1/24 scale, I will contact him via email and inform him of my possible purchase and establish details. Thank you very much for your concern - I really do appreciate your help and advice.

Thank you all for the interest. I am sure I will be calling on some of you for help and input.
I just received my plans from ANCRE today.
it will be about two months before I start as I want to finish the Blandford and have room on bench to start.

Back