Another Aussie Here

Hi All,
I'm a newbie that has jumped straight in with a ZHL Blackpearl kit. Yes I know but life wasn't meant to be easy. Luckily I see a few great build logs for this ship here which has been very helpful. I now have a few questions so will be posting them shortly. My main issue is the kit has been sitting in the cupboard for about 6 or 7 years so the instructions are no way near as helpful as those for the newer kits I have found here. Looking forward to working with the community.
ship.jpg

Hi All,
I'm a newbie that has jumped straight in with a ZHL Blackpearl kit. Yes I know but life wasn't meant to be easy. Luckily I see a few great build logs for this ship here which has been very helpful. I now have a few questions so will be posting them shortly. My main issue is the kit has been sitting in the cupboard for about 6 or 7 years so the instructions are no way near as helpful as those for the newer kits I have found here. Looking forward to working with the community.
View attachment 153912
Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Did you already contacted the manufacturer to get an actual version of the manual?

Welcome to the SoS forums, I see you have started a build log on the Pearl.

It is very good to use build logs to show what has been completed, and ask for help or show problems that need help with.

Back