Another Halcon 1:100 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi marten, I have been following your "My Little Victory" build with interest. Incidentally what glue did you use to hold the yoghurt container plastic together? Mine always delaminate.

Hi marten, I have been following your "My Little Victory" build with interest. Incidentally what glue did you use to hold the yoghurt container plastic together? Mine always delaminate.
The glue I use is Humbrol liquid Polly.
I make sure that I rub down the surfaces to be glued with some fine wet&dry sand paper to give the glue something to grip to, And I make sure that the surfaces are not shiny as for some reason the shine dose not allow the glue to penetrate into the plastic.
IMG_3152.JPG

The glue I use is Humbrol liquid Polly.
I make sure that I rub down the surfaces to be glued with some fine wet&dry sand paper to give the glue something to grip to, And I make sure that the surfaces are not shiny as for some reason the shine dose not allow the glue to penetrate into the plastic.
View attachment 349615
Ahhh! thank you very much. Method is the same but the difference is the Humbrol Liquid Poly which is available here in NZ for NZD11.95. Being solvent based it's not something I'd have readily available in my kit. I'll include this in my "SOS Things to Remember" Note book. cheers Martin. Thumbs-Up

Back