another spanish

Me registré por unos días y no pensé en presentarme, así que ahora lo hago. Soy Benjamin de Granada y cuando descubrí este foro me gustó mucho por el alto nivel, gracias

google translation:
I registered for a few days and I did not think about introducing myself, so now I do. I'm Benjamin from Granada and when I discovered this forum I really liked it because of the high level, thank you

hola Benjamin bienvenido en el foro ...es como dices es un foro de gran nivel pero este es debido a que hay modelistos muy buenos y de todo niveles pero sobre todo por su caracter familiar que la gente estan siempre despuesto de darte consejos y soluciones a tus problemas y preguntas
un salu2 cordial desde Oostende
dj56

hello Benjamin welcome in the forum ... it's like you say is a forum of great level but this is because there are very good models and of all levels but above all because of their familiar character that people are always willing to give you advice and solutions to your problems and questions

a cordial greeting from Oostende

Welcome onboard SOS! We really enjoy you being a member of our International forum, and hope you will enjoy being part of it!

Bienvenido a bordo SOS! Realmente disfrutamos que seas miembro de nuestro foro internacional, ¡y esperamos que disfrutes de ser parte de él!

Hi Benji nice to see another spaniard around here. Please don’t hesitate and show us your works.
Greetings

Hola Benji es agradable ver a otro español por aquí. No lo dudes y muéstranos alguna de tus obras.
Saludos
Jaime

Back