Anthony's 1/48th scale HMS Blandford

got the other canon installed , exactly the same way as the first one and then realised that the routing for the ropes is wrong ,i started with the wrong block so i've taken them both off and i'm fixing it . while i'm at it i also decided to change the colour of the rope as its running rigging and not standing rigging so i believe it should be rope coloured

got the other canon installed , exactly the same way as the first one and then realised that the routing for the ropes is wrong ,i started with the wrong block so i've taken them both off and i'm fixing it . while i'm at it i also decided to change the colour of the rope as its running rigging and not standing rigging so i believe it should be rope coloured

Great work, Anthony!

Good call on changing the rigging for the cannons. It would have been natural hemp line, not tarred.

if you look closely at the tree nailing the ink only soaked the outside so there is a dark ring around a light centre but because its so small you cant really see it , also the lower deck i did with brass wire so it looks completely different from the upper deck, the cannons i made at work , theyre plastic , i did the cad drawing and tried to cast them in brass but they kept coming out with holes and were too difficult to fix , so i just used the pattern and painted them black with silver dry brushed onto them , i have the file if you have a 3d printer.