For sale Any interest in these kits?

Hi, I have a couple plastic ship model kits that I am thinking of selling, one is a never started, complete, but older (1980’s maybe?) Revell USS Constitution 1/96 scale and the other is a Tamiya Yamato new tool 78025 that I did start, I built the lower hull, painted the iron oxide portion and the main deck is installed. I think I did pretty good on filing the seams and painting etc… I’ll take a bunch of pics if anyone wants to see what I did. I think it will still fit in the box, but at any rate I have shipped lots o& RC gliders and planes so I know how to pack well…. Just wondering what they are worth at a fair attractive price and if anyone wants to put these to use, I just don’t think I ever will finish them - I have too many wood kits I want to build. Thanks, Lou

I can put a For sale prefix in front the thread and more visible,if you list the kits and prices you might get some hits,take a look now

Hi Lou, You might want to try Old Model Kits.com. The owner has thousands of old kits which are rated and described, meaning if they had been started or missing something etc. This is where I bought a very old 1/96 Constitution. He may give you reasonable prices and you can sell both in one hit. Cheers Francis

Back