Armed Virginia Sloop 1768 - Model Shipways - scale 1:48

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Your rigging is realy looking good, my friend.....will you do this job also for my Salamandre, if I will ever come to this stage? Very accurate work!

zoly99sask

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Your rigging is realy looking good, my friend.....will you do this job also for my Salamandre, if I will ever come to this stage? Very accurate work!
Thank you Uwe,if you can send your Salamandre overseas in one piece I will do it Lol,and will make it back in one piece ?? :eek:

Zoltan

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Thank you Uwe,if you can send your Salamandre overseas in one piece I will do it Lol,and will make it back in one piece ?? :
Zoltan
You are right...there is a small logistic problem to solve....maybe with plane and I take her as hand luggage with me.....you will make the rigging, and I will make holiday.....I have a Plan! Leaving the joke now and be serious.....it is looking realy good :cool:

Very neat rigging Zoltan, I will be revisiting your pictures looking for ideas now that I am at the rigging stage as well.
Uwe if you have a spare bit of floor or room in a garden for a tent I would happily spend a few weeks in Vienna rigging your ship, and trying to improve my German language skills,:)
Cheers Andy

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Very neat rigging Zoltan, I will be revisiting your pictures looking for ideas now that I am at the rigging stage as well.
Uwe if you have a spare bit of floor or room in a garden for a tent I would happily spend a few weeks in Vienna rigging your ship, and trying to improve my German language skills,:)
Cheers Andy
No need for a tent......you will get a fridge and a bed next to the workbench ;). And sometimes a sandwich......but is a great idea