For sale Armed Virginia Sloop : Lauck Street Shipyard by Bob Hunt

Lauck Street Shipyard, owned by Bob Hunt, produced about 40 kits of an Armed Virginia Sloop plank-on-frame model. Bearing the fictional name Patrick Henry, this unique and amazing 1:32 scale model is quite rare in the community.
This kit comes with quality materials and excellent packaging.
the strip wood is organized by build topic versus type/size. This will make the build go much easier. There are 11 sheets of CNC cut parts, 22 individually labeled packages of strip wood, and a box of excellent 3D printed parts. To my knowledge, this might be the first kit to include 3D printed parts. There is also a special building jig and a display base. The CD's are packed full of documentation and build photos.
5 sheets of full sized plans and parts identifiers rounds out a box that weighsin at over 17 pounds.
In recent days I have consulted with experienced and knowledgeable friends from our site , and came to the conclusion that an Appropriate amount would be $ 1200 (excluding shipping).
So dear friends, if you're interested in a very high quality and unique model and the price is right for you, I will be happy to sell it to you (Through PayPal).

the shipping will be from Israel, In an initial and non-concrete check I did with the postal service in our country, the costs to the European area are about $ 80 and to America about $ 110.
Of course when there is a concrete buyer I will check specifically in front of his address.
I am attaching some pictures of the model parts from the box as well as pictures that other friend that built this impressed beautiful modelParts5.jpgParts4.jpgParts3.jpgParts2.jpgParts1.jpgFinal1c.jpgfinal2.jpgfinal4.jpgfinal10.jpg.

I have one of Bobs early kits of another ship, they are all outstanding quality wood, plans and instructions.

Just wish I had funds to but another like this one.

Dear Friends
I understand that in order to promote the sale of this quality and rare model, I need to be flexible in pricing and therefore I am willing to sell it for $ 1111, so I am actually saving the shipping cost almost completely.
I hope this will help in sales promotion :)

Dear Friends
sale offer : 1000$ or 900 Euro, excluding shipping
For those who have a little bit of patience, I will arrive in the last week of May for a vacation in New York and from there I continue to Germany, so whoever wants I can bring the kit with me to the US or Germany and ship from there to the buyer thus significantly reducing the shipping cost.

Dear Friends

I'm trying to sell this model and another model - two models in total, just to raise money to buy other model (HMS Blandford by Modelship Dockyard)
and a monograph (Le Gros Ventre) from ancre.

special offer for 24 hours:

The two models together for only $ 1200 !! , $ 225 savings

For those who only want the royal caroline - $ 360, a discount of $ 65

For those who only want the Armed Virginia Sloop, the price will be $ 900, a $ 100 discount

Remember that the discount is valid for the next 24 hours only!

I would also like to mention that I can help the cost of shipping, because in about a month I will be able to ship from NYC to US, or Germany-Europe

Come on friends do not miss this one-time opportunity ⏰:D

Dear Friends
I flow with market forces and declare a sale for quick decision,
I arrive in New York on May 21st (in 5 days) and am willing to bring the model with me in my luggage to save on shipping costs to the US.
For those who are interested I am selling the model at $ 750 bargain price (excluding shipping in usa)
Come on friends do not miss this one-time opportunity :D

Dear Friends
I would like to mention that the rare, most beautiful and high-quality kit is still offered for sale!
As I mentioned above it is at a sael price of only $ 750, a 30% discount off the initial price.
Whoever comes first wins:cool: :D First Place MetalShip-1

Dear Friends
I would like to mention that the rare, most beautiful and high-quality kit is still offered for sale!
As I mentioned above it is at a sael price of only $ 750, a 30% discount off the initial price.

Whoever comes first wins:) Thumbsup

Oleg: As far as I know, there are only 3 of these kits completed as models (I could be wrong, but I've never seen any others): Bob Hunt's prototype, and completed kits by Mike Shanks and myself. I'm happy to help with any questions when you start the model. Have fun! It was a great journey!

Back