ART OF SHIP MODELING

hi all received the book all recommnded it is as good as everyone said takes some time to go through it LARGE BOOK CRAMED WITH INFORMATION ON EVERY PAGE, THANKS ALL, FOR UWE ALONG WITH THE BOOK THEY SENT THE CATALOGUE OF THERE BOOKS SEVERAL NEW RELEASE IN MONOGRAPHS SMALL WORK BOATS BUT LOOKS SO INVITING NICE TO SEE MOR SHIPS FOR INTERMEDIATE MODELERS LOOKING FOR FIRST TIME SCRATCH BUILD ENOUGH OF THE 74 GUN SHIP THAT TAKE 8 years to build, MORE POWER TO THOSE WHO CAN ADMIRE YOUR SKILLS, HOW ABOUT SOME REVIEWS UWE. Don

Hi Uwe FORTUNE JOESPH ALLEGE D ARLES 1833 BY FRANCO FISSORE, THE SHIPS LONGBOAT 1680 to 1780 by jJEAN= CLAUDE LEMINEUR LA FLEUR DE LIS BY GERARD and a couple of historical issues marked new , interesting as these are not the big ships of the line but work boats interesting stuff, may be a trend in smaller ships for intermediate modelers. THANKS Do

Hi Uwe FORTUNE JOESPH ALLEGE D ARLES 1833 BY FRANCO FISSORE, THE SHIPS LONGBOAT 1680 to 1780 by jJEAN= CLAUDE LEMINEUR LA FLEUR DE LIS BY GERARD and a couple of historical issues marked new , interesting as these are not the big ships of the line but work boats interesting stuff, may be a trend in smaller ships for intermediate modelers. THANKS Do
For the Monographie Allège d’Arles - 1833 -> Here I am waiting for the delivery from ancre
This is very new, so only since some weeks on the market...

And for the other two you mentioned, you have only to take a look in our planset area -> Already done Exclamation-Mark

and a Book Review of Frölichs book The Art of Shipmodeling (german and also english version) you can find here

Hi UWE SORRY FOR NOT LOOKING FURTHER, one question on the monograph of the long boat are all the frames shown on the plan set to do a POF mode, i am not ready for this but will order the monograph for its history, thanks Don

Hi UWE SORRY FOR NOT LOOKING FURTHER, one question on the monograph of the long boat are all the frames shown on the plan set to do a POF mode, i am not ready for this but will order the monograph for its history, thanks Don
Yes - Plate 5 and 6 are showing all the frames in detail

click on the link and the drawings are shown:

Back