Artesania Latina Hms Bounty

Hi guys, I am curious and you might be able to help me out. Is any difference between the Artesania Latina H.M.S.Bounty new edition kit and the old one? Most important of all do both have the open side(hull)? Thanks a lot, guys.

20180930_161557.jpgAL22810-Bounty-box_9y93m55t (1).jpg

Well i am a novice modeller so i have no idea how to upgrade it. But i will start building it and keep you posted.
Hello Joel the best way to do upgrades is pull up info on the ship see what she looked like in real life and try to make her as authentic as possible. Opening doors and or windows putting simulated glass in windows making more realistic rigging all are upgrades and easy to do that make her your own and set her apart from other builds. there are Plenty of folks here to help you along the way because the skill level here is from novice up to what I would consider Museum quality craftsmen. you may just surprise yourself at how well you do in constructing this Model.

Thanks for your reply. I will just give this model my best. Actually i am working on the San Felipe II from artesania latina. I am trying right now to learn as much as i can from you guys. Besides some air planes and cars when i was about 12 yeras old i have never putted together a model kit. I am already 44 years old so is a long way for me. But i am a very determined person.

Thanks for your reply. I will just give this model my best. Actually i am working on the San Felipe II from artesania latina. I am trying right now to learn as much as i can from you guys. Besides some air planes and cars when i was about 12 yeras old i have never putted together a model kit. I am already 44 years old so is a long way for me. But i am a very determined person.
Determination is half the battle so stay determined it would help if you start a build log let folks see what your doing so if you get stuck on a step we can help you out much easier it will also allow folks to point out possible mistakes and easier ways to do something. The good thing is here we are a family there aren't harsh words spoke here. you get an atta boy here even if your skills aren't the best, from me always because you tried and I'm sure just about every member here feels the same. we are a very friendly bunch. If a build log isn't your cup of tea that's cool also we are still here to help.

Peter,

Thanks for the link-----Awesome build indeed -- also, sails look amazing especially edge hemming - need to learn that technique......

Peter,

Thanks for the link-----Awesome build indeed -- also, sails look amazing especially edge hemming - need to learn that technique......

I fully agree with you - the sails are looking extremely realistic - would be interesting, if the used material for the sails is included in the kit Question-Mark

Hallo Joel,

we all wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Birthday-Cake

Hope, that you have in the meantime started a model, Bounty?

Back