Artesania Latina Juan Sebastian Elcano (1983) instructions

Good day
I'm looking for the instructions for Artesania Latina Juan Sebastian Elcano. It is the 1993 model. It is so vintage it doesn't even have a model number. I have the building plans but the detail instructions is missing.
Attached is a photo of the box.

20230115_104925.jpg

Good day
I'm looking for the instructions for Artesania Latina Juan Sebastian Elcano. It is the 1993 model. It is so vintage it doesn't even have a model number. I have the building plans but the detail instructions is missing.

View attachment 351451
First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

I am not 100% sure, if this is the same kit from Artesania, the scale is the same

There is a video instruction series about building this model, starting with parts list etc.

all together 26 videos of different durations

Hi Uwe
Thank you very much - I've seen this in my internet searches - unfortunately it's the model just after the model I have :(

Hi Uwe
Thank you very much - I've seen this in my internet searches - unfortunately it's the model just after the model I have :(
Sorry to hear
Try to contact directly Artesania via mail or phone
Often the manufacturer are helping and try to make a good aftersale service - maybe they can send them as a pdf via e-mail

Good day
Hallo @Celeste
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

@Celeste will be very happy to get the manual-
and I would like to send you a warm welcome here on board of our forum - what a big help with the first post
Danke schön

Good day
Hallo @Celeste
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back