Artesania Latina Mare Nostrum

I built this probably 25 years ago. It's been through many moves and is missing some pieces, but I wanted to show it off. I opened the hull to show off the lower deck and engine room.
Mare_05.jpg

Attachments

• Mare_06.jpg
    Mare_06.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Mare_07.jpg
    Mare_07.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Mare_08.jpg
    Mare_08.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 16
This is great! Have you considered showing us the assembly progress in a build log? We would love to see...
I am a bit too far along with it to start a build log now. I have only recently found this site having posted previous builds on another. However I like this site very much and will certainly start a log on my next build if I can get my head around how to do it, I am not too great with computers!! I am also not at all sure how to do a completed builds list or add things to a profile although I think l know how to start a log now. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

Well, we are happy to know you like our web resource. As for a build log, it is not difficult at all, and most important, doesn't require starting from the beginning. As long as you desire, you can start from any point of your build. We learn from the build logs

Back