Artesania Latina may be back

Whist reading some really offensive comments about Dan S on another forum about the Amati Victory & MDF, I noticed a 'Artesania Latina' Website has re opened.

I noticed a 'Artesania Latina' Website has re opened.
Yes, saw this yesterday as well. They also have a Facebook page. But you will notice, many of their kits are "Out of Stock". Not sure what the story is here but it would be nice to see them back.

I was wondering & Hoping as our local Hobby tools supplier was re advertising the only kit I really want the 1/16 Sopwith C( as its way better than the Model Airways one.)

and on the Artesania website there's a mix of 'out of stock' and 'add to cart' so that's promising

They are back ,new owner

¡Es oficial! No ha sido nada fácil, pero Artesanía Latina está de vuelta.

Ante todo, queremos agradecerte la confianza que has depositado en Artesanía Latina durante estos 50 años. Nadie mejor que tú sabe que este hobby es pasión; esa misma pasión es la que ha movido a nuestro amigo Manuel a conseguir que 50 años de historia no caigan en saco roto. Vivimos tiempos difíciles y confusos y nada nos hará más felices que poder estar ahí contigo, volviendo a hacer que nuestras maquetas sean protagonistas en tu mesa de trabajo.

Y esta vuelta no viene solo acompañada de las maquetas que tan bien conoces…

¡Mantente alerta porque pronto revelaremos el nuevo y espectacular modelo con el que estamos de vuelta! Podemos garantizar que va a ser un nuevo hito en el mundo del modelismo.

Se aceptan apuestas, ¿Cuál crees que será?

¿Una pista? Tiene hélice, pero lo ideal es que ésta no esté bajo el agua…

--------------------

For English subtitles, check our YouTube channel:

It's official! It has not been easy, but Artesanía Latina is back.

First of all, we want to thank you for the trust you have placed in Artesanía Latina during these 50 years. No one knows better than you that this hobby means passion; That same passion is what has moved our friend Manuel to ensure that 50 years of history do not fall on deaf ears. We live in difficult and confusing times and nothing will make us happier than being able to be there with you, once again making our models stand out at your work table.

And this comeback doesn't come only accompanied by the models that you know so well ...

Stay alert because we will soon reveal our next spectacular new model! We can guarantee that it will be a new milestone in the world of modeling.

Bets accepted, what do you think it will be?

Want a clue? It has a propeller, but ideally, it should not be underwater...

watch the you YouTube video with english closed caption

Glad they are back! Couldn’t get their scrappers anywhere! Quickly ordered these an within a week delivered!
Hallo @Fabian
did you get them already, or is the "week" an information given by them?
BTW: a warm welcome here on board of our forum :cool:

Hallo @Fabian
did you get them already, or is the "week" an information given by them?
BTW: a warm welcome here on board of our forum :cool:
thanks for the welcome!

I got them already on my desk. And some more. I live in the Netherlands and it is send from Spain. Really happy because I’m building the Hermione and just had to had the scrapers.

thanks for the welcome!

I got them already on my desk. And some more. I live in the Netherlands and it is send from Spain. Really happy because I’m building the Hermione and just had to had the scrapers.
Interesting to hear, that you build the Hermione - Two years ago I was able to visit the replica in Rochefort and was on board for several hours - maybe you find some photos of some help - the replica is build as much as possible similar to the original
Are you working on a kit or scratch?
Would be interesting to see your project ...... and also to follow ......

Interesting to hear, that you build the Hermione - Two years ago I was able to visit the replica in Rochefort and was on board for several hours - maybe you find some photos of some help - the replica is build as much as possible similar to the original
Are you working on a kit or scratch?
Would be interesting to see your project ...... and also to follow ......
I’m working on a kit. The one from Artesania and I started a log this weekend. Taking my time. ;-)

Back