artesania latina san frncisco

Looking for plans for "Artesania Latina San Francisco II. The kit comes with cd, but is lacking. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for plans for "Artesania Latina San Francisco II. The kit comes with cd, but is lacking. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
This is in the meantime the standard way by some manufacturer - you are not getting printed drawings, but you have to do it somehow by yourself
Like Zoly mentioned already, maybe AL will send you some prints as aftersale service - otherwise you have to go to a printshop with your CD.....
BTW: A warm welcome here on board of our forum - Maybe you will show your San Francisco project in a building log....

Hallo @joetravjr ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: And? Did you get the necessary service from Artesania ?

Cintact AL through their Facebook page messenger

I received this model for Christmas and I am excited to get started. The model did not come with printed instructions or written plans. I came with one large 1:1 scale printed sheet and 2 DVD's. In looking at the older versions of AL's San Francisco, it used to come with an instruction booklet. Maybe contacting AL will help if you are looking for printed plans. I have looked over the CD/DVD's and see no all inclusive PDF or Word documents. I may have to look closer. You did receive 2 disks didn't you?

Hallo @joetravjr
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Especially it is your 80th birthday - Congratulations
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the San Francisco going?

Back