For sale Artesania Latina U.S. Constellation [SOLD]

Pwh

I have decided to sell it as I will never get around to completing this kit.
The kit is in excellent condition. Parts are in their original packaging.

Selling price $275 CDN ($225 US) plus shipping costs. As I am based in Ontario, the regular parcel shipping charge within Canada is about $35 CDN. Shipping to US is about $55 US. I accept Paypal or Interac e-transfer payment only. The dimensions of the box are 34in x 15in x 3.5in. Weight 7.5 lb

IMG_1398.jpgIMG_1399.jpgIMG_1400.jpgIMG_1401.jpg

Hello PWH, wanted to see if your kit of the Constellation is still for sale. I would be very interested if it is still available.
You can PM me at paddyjohare@gmail.com if you like or respond here.
Thanks,
Paddy

Hello PWH, wanted to see if your kit of the Constellation is still for sale. I would be very interested if it is still available.
You can PM me at paddyjohare@gmail.com if you like or respond here.
Thanks,
Paddy
Hallo @PaddyO
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
And? Are you working already on the Constallation?

Hallo @PaddyO
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
And? Are you working already on the Constallation?
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. No, I did not get a kit for Constellation, but I did buy the Model Shipways kit of US Brig Syren and have started on that kit. Using the build logs as a very good guide to assist me in this build.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. No, I did not get a kit for Constellation, but I did buy the Model Shipways kit of US Brig Syren and have started on that kit. Using the build logs as a very good guide to assist me in this build.
Very good, so maybe you show us your work on the Syren in a building log.......

Back