Artesania Latino HMS Bounty in 1:48 scale deficiencies.

Good afternoon from Australia, I have an Artesania Latino HMS Bounty in 1:48 scale kit which sadly is deficient an instruction booklet or CD version thereof, can anyone advise me how to get one ?

Additionally the kits Swivel guns are a multi banded clumsy looking affair, can anyone advise me of the right options as after market parts please ?

Thank you for your consideration.

You should check out modellers shipyard videos on You tube for planking and rigging. They are a bit dated but still full of useful information on shipbuilding.

Last edited:
Good afternoon from Australia, I have an Artesania Latino HMS Bounty in 1:48 scale kit which sadly is deficient an instruction booklet or CD version thereof, can anyone advise me how to get one ?

Additionally the kits Swivel guns are a multi banded clumsy looking affair, can anyone advise me of the right options as after market parts please ?

On the Artesania Latina web-page:

Instructions Request​

1. If the instructions belong to currently marketed models, just go to the product page of the model in question on the web.
  • Once you are on the page, scroll down until you see the INSTRUCTIONS button. Click on this and you will see all the files you can download.
  • The new models come with instructions in DVD format, so we do not have instructions on paper, in order to also preserve the environment.
2. If the instructions belong to discontinued models, it is very likely that we do not have them. You can check availability by writing an email to web@artesanialatina.net

and here the link for the possible downloads for the HMS Bounty:

Actually if you go to their site and look up the Bounty the instructions and plans parts list and so on are all available for download free.
I prefer the printed instructions or CD version, I don't want to be on the internet while I'm focussed on building.

I'm working on the same model and also recommend taking a look at the Occre plans (https://www.occre.com/instructions) as they provide a lot more detail than the AL plans and the kits are very similar.

Yes, you can download and print them. I printed the text (Word files) and then reference the PDF (colour photos) on my tablet as needed so I can zoom in as well as save on ink but you could certainly print out the photo pages as well.

You should heck out modellers shipyard videos on You tube for planking and rigging. They are a bit dated but still full of useful information on shipbuilding.

thank you, I looked at the site, set language preference to English, found the Bounty instructions, but could only download the Spanish version.
I'm working on the same model and also recommend taking a look at the Occre plans (https://www.occre.com/instructions) as they provide a lot more detail than the AL plans and the kits are v

thank you, I looked at the site, set language preference to English, found the Bounty instructions, but could only download the Spanish versio
Occre puts all languages in the same pdf. English instructions are on pages 10-16 for the photos on pages 48-75. Plans and rigging are after that.

You should heck out modellers shipyard videos on You tube for planking and rigging. They are a bit dated but still full of useful information on shipbuilding.

thank you, I looked at the site, set language preference to English, found the Bounty instructions, but could only download the Spanish version.
I'm working on the same model and also recommend taking a look at the Occre plans (https://www.occre.com/instructions) as they provide a lot more detail than the AL plans and the kits are v

Back