Artesinia Website

Just spent a half hour on the web site trying to check out. Message kept telling me "another (fill in an amount) to get free shipping. went back to the site to order more tools. Kept asking me to fill in my information again and again. Just cancelled my order and left the site. In todays day and age if they can not maintain the site I have no confidence in the Company to deliver the merchandise.

sometimes it might be a glitch...we are dealing with machine code programmed by humans...

Just spent a half hour on the web site trying to check out. Message kept telling me "another (fill in an amount) to get free shipping. went back to the site to order more tools. Kept asking me to fill in my information again and again. Just cancelled my order and left the site. In todays day and age if they can not maintain the site I have no confidence in the Company to deliver the merchandise.
Hallo @Madhatter
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Madhatter
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back