Artwox deck adventure

Thank you Uwe.

I had a look, but they don't have what I'm after.

The sizes of interest to me, which are 2.4/2.6/2.8/3.0mm plank widths.

Hi Cirdan, thank you.
I've come across this before.....but as far as I can tell, there's no function whereby I can place an order. Weird. Someone please point out what I'm missing.

I see. It seems to be only something like a search platform for shops connected with it. The Artwox strips are no longer available in any of these shops. This of course is a pity.

Hi Cirdan, thank you.
I've come across this before.....but as far as I can tell, there's no function whereby I can place an order. Weird. Someone please point out what I'm missing.
It maybe that they won't sell to UK. Before Brex. I bought an OcCre kit from Guinea Models in Spain, now prices don't come up or ways of ordering from UK.

Stuart

Had the same with other items.
Ah, the delight that Brexit brings. High taxes and high duties.
High fuel bills, low wages....and many more advantages LOL.

you can search banding strips for inlay

Thanks Dave.
That's a rout I'm aware of but don't wish to pursue it.

D-C-fix self-adhesive foil might be an alternative. Ab Hoving and Doris use it for planking their card models. A colleage of one of my german forums has planked the deck of his Revell Constitution with stripes of this foil:

Plastik: HMS Monarchy, schwere englische Fregatte aus amerikanischen Beständen - Seite 4 - Bauberichte - Das Wettringer Modellbauforum (wettringer-modellbauforum.de)

You can get it on Amazon (Ab Hoving and my german collegue use "whitewood"):
https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...&visitId=9aa24d54-da79-4f8c-ab51-d6af39183894

Cirdan, thank you!

The D-c-fix products look like the answer to the none availability of the Artwox sheets and a lot cheaper!
It can also be found on ebay.
The links you provide are the clincher; the tutorial is excellent.

10/10

Back