Asks for help in achieving Brass Black

Hello dear friends
I request assistance in purchasing and shipping this product. Of course I will send to this friend how will help me , the cost of purchase and delivery on PayPal before making the purchase.
Screenshot_20220525-072959_WhatsApp.jpg
The thing is that the blackening material / liquid I bought in my country does not give the desired result.
on Amazon the shipping cost to my country is double the price of the product and eBay does not send it to my country at all. As part of the product search, I saw that its average price ranges from $ 10-12.
Shipping from one of the European countries will probably be cheaper than North America, but there are surprises in life.
Dear friends, if any of you can and want to help me I would be happy for him to send a personal email through the service of the site and we will try together to resolve the issue.
:D Thanks in advance

Hallo my friend,
did you check alreaedy the web-page of Birchwood Germany?

as I figured out, they would also post you your order directly to your home country, - with DHL up to 2kg for 13,90 Euro (Zone 3)
If somebody would buy for you and send it afterwards to you, it would be at the end more expensive...

Hallo my friend,

as I figured out, they would also post you your order directly to your home country, - with DHL up to 2kg for 13,90 Euro (Zone 3)
If somebody would buy for you and send it afterwards to you, it would be at the end more expensive...

thank you very much my dear friend, I will check it :)

Hello dear friends
I request assistance in purchasing and shipping this product. Of course I will send to this friend how will help me , the cost of purchase and delivery on PayPal before making the purchase.
View attachment 314562
The thing is that the blackening material / liquid I bought in my country does not give the desired result.
on Amazon the shipping cost to my country is double the price of the product and eBay does not send it to my country at all. As part of the product search, I saw that its average price ranges from $ 10-12.
Shipping from one of the European countries will probably be cheaper than North America, but there are surprises in life.
Dear friends, if any of you can and want to help me I would be happy for him to send a personal email through the service of the site and we will try together to resolve the issue.
:D Thanks in advance
Shota, there are probably gun shops in your country. So, they sell liquid for bluing metal. A very good alternative for blackening. It is applied with a napkin or cotton wool in several layers and voila, the plate is all black. Try it. I recently discovered this method for myself (colleagues of ship modellers suggested it) and now I use it with pleasure.

Shota, there are probably gun shops in your country. So, they sell liquid for bluing metal. A very good alternative for blackening. It is applied with a napkin or cotton wool in several layers and voila, the plate is all black. Try it. I recently discovered this method for myself (colleagues of ship modellers suggested it) and now I use it with pleasure.
Saha, Brass Black is the solution used by gunners to bluing the metal parts.

@shota70 There are other solutions to blacken metals. For example, if you need to blacken the steel, simply heat this part till orange and dip it into the oil. Silver, often times blackened using 'Liver of sulfur', you have to use it extremely carefully and it smells very bad, but results are cannot be compared with others.

I can buy you the Brass Black, but it will not allow shipping with regular postage, because the product is flammable. I would need to ship you with a UPS or others and the shipping charges would be outrageous.

Saha, Brass Black is the solution used by gunners to bluing the metal parts.

@shota70 There are other solutions to blacken metals. For example, if you need to blacken the steel, simply heat this part till orange and dip it into the oil. Silver, often times blackened using 'Liver of sulfur', you have to use it extremely carefully and it smells very bad, but results are cannot be compared with others.

I can buy you the Brass Black, but it will not allow shipping with regular postage, because the product is flammable. I would need to ship you with a UPS or others and the shipping charges would be outrageous.
Dima, I suggested an alternative blackening option so as not to spend crazy money on shipping. I know about Brass Black.

Hallo my friend,

thanks Uwek, I ordered from the website

Back