Bacaladero

Bergantín Goleta
Hallo @Velachero
I am sending not a welcome on board, but welcome to the active part of the membership
And, I am very happy to see, that you started this building log.
Your first photo with the finished model is very promising - and also the photos of your work on the framing
I guess you build this small two masted Brigantine
30841730820.jpg

Wich drawings are you using? It is looking like a very interesting project

BTW: Very claen and accurate work on the frames

Hola [USUARIO=8265]@Velachero[/USUARIO]
No envío una bienvenida a bordo, sino una bienvenida a la parte activa de los miembros.
Y, estoy muy feliz de ver que comenzó este registro de construcción.
Su primera foto con el modelo terminado es muy prometedora, y también las fotos de su trabajo en el marco.
Supongo que construyes este pequeño bergantín de dos mástiles
View attachment 290770

¿Qué dibujos estás usando? Me parece un proyecto muy interesante

Por cierto: trabajo muy limpio y preciso en los marcos
Hola. Gracias por su escrito. La historia real de mi modelo empezó estudiando el famoso bergantín LEON. Decidí modificar los planos usando Autocad. Le añadí cuatro cuadernas maestras y modifiqué el perfil de la roda; con eso aumenté su tonelaje y por tanto era necesario añadirle un tercer mástil, por lo que quedó convertido en un bergantín-goleta de tres palos. Como cualquier pailebote de aquella época, lo he dedicado a la pesca del bacalao de Terranova, para lo cual me he fijado en los accesorios de cubierta del famoso bacaladero Côte E`maralde. y en eso estoy. Seguiré mandando fotos. Gracias de nuevo por sus comentarios y mis disculpas por contestarle en español<

Hello, Thank you for your writing. The real story of my model started by studying the famous brig LEON. I decided to modify the plans using Autocad. I added four master frames and modified the profile of the stem; with that I increased her tonnage and therefore it was necessary to add a third mast, so she became a three masted brigantine-schooner. Like any other pailebote of that time, I have dedicated it to the Newfoundland cod fishing, for which I have looked at the deck fittings of the famous Côte E`maralde cod fishery, and I am working on it. I will continue to send photos. Thank you again for your comments and my apologies for answering you in English.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

He visto la foto de su bergantín-Goleta MAMMOTH y creo que no se corresponde en absoluto, con el texto que le acompaña. Creo que la lámina forma parte de la colección de acuarelas de veleros catalanes de JOSE PINEDA GUERRA. Un saludo

I have seen the photo of your brigantine-Goleta MAMMOTH and I believe that it does not correspond at all with the text that accompanies it. I believe that the picture is part of the collection of watercolors of Catalan sailing ships by JOSE PINEDA GUERRA. Best regards

Back