Back in the Philippines

Back home after a eventful and pleasant Vacation in my home away from home in The United States, Went to my Hobby room and there she was my Le Soleil Project after 3 months away I will need to get caught up on where I left off and get back into a hobby frame of mind focused on this model!! Have a lot to do just finished the hull planking right before I left for America! Will keep in touch as I progress.

Now you need some time to recover from the vacation time away.

Always hard to go back to work a project you left for a while, and remember exactly what was next to do.

My niece is from PI, and I got to spend a nice month there back in 87 while working in the US Air Force.

Couldn't understand why the locals were complaining it was getting cold in mid December when temps dropped to the low 70's, I was there from South Korea, where we had temps in the 40's.

Now you need some time to recover from the vacation time away.

Always hard to go back to work a project you left for a while, and remember exactly what was next to do.

My niece is from PI, and I got to spend a nice month there back in 87 while working in the US Air Force.

Couldn't understand why the locals were complaining it was getting cold in mid December when temps dropped to the low 70's, I was there from South Korea, where we had temps in the 40's.
Yes my wife complains about anything below 70 as COLD!!!!

Back home after a eventful and pleasant Vacation in my home away from home in The United States, Went to my Hobby room and there she was my Le Soleil Project after 3 months away I will need to get caught up on where I left off and get back into a hobby frame of mind focused on this model!! Have a lot to do just finished the hull planking right before I left for America! Will keep in touch as I progress.
Back to work now Bandido :)

Hi, I'm thinking seriously about a move to the Philippines. Dumaguete. How is it for modelling supplies?

Hi, I'm thinking seriously about a move to the Philippines. Dumaguete. How is it for modelling supplies?
Well Depending are where you are going to live in the Philippines!! Manila or Cebu you might find a Hobby store. Their is plenty of online stuff through Shoppe or lazada mostly from China but nothing like where you are from!! but I find what I need. freight is a little more expensive! May I ask where you are thinking about locating to in the Philippines??

Well Depending are where you are going to live in the Philippines!! Manila or Cebu you might find a Hobby store. Their is plenty of online stuff through Shoppe or lazada mostly from China but nothing like where you are from!! but I find what I need. freight is a little more expensive! May I ask where you are thinking about locating to in the Philippines??
Dumaguete that is way south of Northern Luzon where I live

Well Depending are where you are going to live in the Philippines!! Manila or Cebu you might find a Hobby store. Their is plenty of online stuff through Shoppe or lazada mostly from China but nothing like you are from!! but I find what I need. freight is a little more expensive! May I ask where you are thinking about locating to in the Philippines??
Thank you. Dumaguete, Negros, I have friends there. I don't want to live in a big city. Is Amazon or ebay an option?

Dumaguete that is way south of Northern Luzon where I live
Where in Northern Luzon? My first trip to PI 1990 was to friends in Illocos Norte. Now its just a mess as they built a port right next to it. :( But I met my future wife while there and she is from Leyte

Where in Northern Luzon? My first trip to PI 1990 was to friends in Illocos Norte. Now its just a mess as they built a port right next to it. :( But I met my future wife while there and she is from Leyte
We live in the province of Pangasinan and the city of Alaminos area actually in a town of mabini

Back