Back Issues of Neptunia

Hello to all members of the forum! I am searching for specific back issues of Neptunia and am wondering whether any of you can advise me as to where I might find copies of them.

Here is my list:

No 169 - 1968
No 186 - 1992; Jean Baptiste de la Rose et la decoration interieure du Le Royal Louis”
No 226 - 1992
No 112 - 1973; concerning Le Royal Louis
No 113 - 1974; also concerning Le RL
No 157 - 1985; Traits de genie. Le dessin en decoration navale by Marjolaine Mourot

I have been directed to these issues by the researcher Ronald Portanier, although I can’t say what it is that I would be looking for in issue Nos 169 and 226, because I could not get a specific answer from Mr. Portanier. He is aware, however, of my interest in developing a plan for Soleil Royal 1670-1685.

Any advice, here, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marc L.

Hallo Marc,
did you contact them directly?
Often such association have older copies of their publications in stock....... like the Lockbuch in Germany

f.e on ebay is offered No. 226, which from year 2002 and not 1992 like in your list

This is the content:

Heurts et malheurs de l'Académie de Marine, Brest, 1752-1793 - Les collections de l'Académie royale de marine -
L'Académie de marine et la diffusion du savoir maritime - Un grand projet : Le dictionnaire de marine -
Quelques oeuvres et objets témoins de l'exposition - Les imaginaires de l'Académie : regards d'artistes contemporains -
A propos du mouvement des Académies au XVIIIème siècle et de la naissance des musées -
Le musée naval de Brest
Modèles disparus du musée de Brest - Le château de Brest, dix-sept siècles d'histoire architecturale -
Survivre à bord au temps de l'Académie de marine - L'image du marin dans la société civile du XV° au XVIII° siècle

Here the 169:

Here the 112:

and here the 157:

Wow - my ebay search, yesterday, only pulled up one issue that was focused on ocean liners. I suppose it matters which global ebay territory you search from.

Okay, thanks to Uwek, I was able to see the Masthead for Neptunia on one of the Ebay listings. As a result, I was able to see who publishes the journal, which lead me to here:

Hi Uwek,

It is my understanding that Neptunia is no longer an active journal. I could find no current publisher for the Journal.
No - it is still published by the ASSOCIATION DES AMIS DU MUSÉE NATIONAL DE LA MARINE

Here the actual No. 301

301-800x800.jpg

Back