BELEM from Artesania Latina

Very well done - many thanks for sharing the final result with us - My Congratulations
Do you have already a new project in mind?

I have started San Juan Nepomuceno from Artesania Latina.
So far the hull is built and started to work on gun ports

I have started San Juan Nepomuceno from Artesania Latina.
So far the hull is built and started to work on gun ports
A very interesting kit - so can we hope to see your progress on this model in a building log?
Would be great to see - and very interesting

To Kelley

It is interesting who is a manufacturer of your kit?
My kit from Artesania Latina did not include Latin sails between the for-, main-, and mizen masts as well as an upper sale on the mizen mast.,2 and third masts.

Also, did you make a display box yourself?
Regards,

To Uwek

I have done some photos during the hull assembly and will post them.
Also, for people who are interested in this kit:
- Instructions have some errors, seems that the kit was upgraded but instructions left from the previous set
- Some steps are omitted in the instruction and the builder has to make a lot of guessing. From the other site- it is even interesting because you have be creative
There is a series of clips made by John Aliprantis on the assembly of the San Juan Nepomuceno, where he suggested on how to work with this kit and how to avoid some discrepancies between the kit details and instructions. The link is below.

To Kelley

It is interesting who is a manufacturer of your kit?
My kit from Artesania Latina did not include Latin sails between the for-, main-, and mizen masts as well as an upper sale on the mizen mast.,2 and third masts.

Also, did you make a display box yourself?
Regards,
This model is Soclaine. 1:75
I made the case out of plexiglass and clear hinges I found at a local hardware store.
Note that the case has no back. Uses the wall. Works in my “shipyard” to keep dust off it. Also design case to fold up onto itself and lay flat when I need to move it.

Back