Bellona plans, info ?

Tony P

Staff member
Le Rochefort Moderator

I understand there are no plan sets or practicums for HMS Bellona. Is that right ? None available to buy, only those that individual modelers may have drawn up or gotten from the museum ? Thanks Tony

I understand there are no plan sets or practicums for HMS Bellona. Is that right ? None available to buy, only those that individual modelers may have drawn up or gotten from the museum ? Thanks Tony
Take a look at this book - I guess you mean the 74-gunner from 1760, or?

Take a look at this book - I guess you mean the 74-gunner from 1760, or?

Yes Ive seen the AOS book. I understand its not easy in fact very difficult to build from those books. ?

Yes Ive seen the AOS book. I understand its not easy in fact very difficult to build from those books. ?
Off course not, due to the fact, that the drawings are in a reduced scale and not in the size you need directly.
But 98% of the information necessary are available in these books - it is not a planset

Off course not, due to the fact, that the drawings are in a reduced scale and not in the size you need directly.
But 98% of the information necessary are available in these books - it is not a planset
Yes indeed. I need a plan set in scale and practicum if possible. Just reviewing my options for the future. Thanks

Back