Bhill says hello!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bhill
  • Start date Start date
  • Watchers Watchers 5

Currently building the Constructo Enterprise 1:51 1.799 version. Had it in the closet for 15 years and with the stay at home orders here in Washington State, seems like a good time to start it. Just about done with the first planking. And the instructions that came with it...damn...kinda written in Portuspanglish...thank heavens for the plan drawings. Does anyone have a clear view of the stern for the plank endings to the fore deck? I see many out there but the area seems to be in shadow.

This is my second build, I was about halfway through the San Francisco II, but my dog got a hold of it........so I have lots of hard parts from that kit..."just in case..."

Cheers!!

Hello, lol on the Constructo. Mine came with 3 pages of instructions. I actually wrote them and Complained Lol. This is in the early 90’s, so before computers for me. They sent a letter back and a catalog, I’ll post the pics of your ship. I wonder if it’s the same Version. The Enterprise is in their catalog, it’s all in color.
one year in LA I had a Spanish and portugese guy on my crew there. I took my instructions, between the two they read the spaish part of the manual. Lol. They were shaking their heads.
My plans say Diset, is that the same company?

Last edited:
Currently building the Constructo Enterprise 1:51 1.799 version. Had it in the closet for 15 years and with the stay at home orders here in Washington State, seems like a good time to start it. Just about done with the first planking. And the instructions that came with it...damn...kinda written in Portuspanglish...thank heavens for the plan drawings. Does anyone have a clear view of the stern for the plank endings to the fore deck? I see many out there but the area seems to be in shadow.

This is my second build, I was about halfway through the San Francisco II, but my dog got a hold of it........so I have lots of hard parts from that kit..."just in case..."

Cheers!!
Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
We will all try to help you in your new challenge building your "second" ship model.
Best way is to start a building log with showing your work and progress and we can discuss your problems, giving hints and explain when necessary and requested.

Cheers!!
Hallo @Bhill
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back