Billings Boats BB-605 St. Roch

I am thinking of purchasing the Billings Boats St. Roch kit as my next project. I did a forums search and did not find a build log for this boat.
Has anyone built this kit and, are there any shortcomings with Billings?
There are a ton of pictures of the actual vessel available that should aid in construction. I would like to know what kind or reputation the manufacturer has when it comes down to quality and detail. I could only find one review of the kit and it said the plans were a bit sketchy, nothing new there.

Any help from the SOS knowledge pool would be greatly appreciated.

I am thinking of purchasing the Billings Boats St. Roch kit as my next project. I did a forums search and did not find a build log for this boat.
Has anyone built this kit and, are there any shortcomings with Billings?
There are a ton of pictures of the actual vessel available that should aid in construction. I would like to know what kind or reputation the manufacturer has when it comes down to quality and detail. I could only find one review of the kit and it said the plans were a bit sketchy, nothing new there.

Any help from the SOS knowledge pool would be greatly appreciated.
As far as I know Billing is one of the worst with instructions and other short comings

Welcome aboard mate! As far as instructions go, there very few manufacturers that provide bomb proof instructions. The very nature of this hobby requires research and picking the brains of other builders to really succeed.

Vince P. Ship-1

Back