Black Pearl, 1:60 scale, scratch build:

Finally finished !!!! Great result - I was following your building log with big interest
Congratulations - Честитам
PS: Finishing a project should b e also the start of a new project - Maybe you can tell us something about the next ship model you want to build?

Thanks Uwek. After Black Pearl I started restorationn / reconstruction of Argosy- 16th century Ragusian carrack, which would hopefully be finished until the endo of 2020, than I am preparing to start building the most probably - Flying Dutchman according to the mellpapa's plans.

Thanks Uwek. After Black Pearl I started restorationn / reconstruction of Argosy- 16th century Ragusian carrack, which would hopefully be finished until the endo of 2020, than I am preparing to start building the most probably - Flying Dutchman according to the mellpapa's plans.
Very good news and interesting projects - hope to see your work here in new building logs.....

Black Pearl 1:60 scale, scratch build, dedicated to my daughter, in it's display cabinet, proudly ancored in daughter's apartment
yahoo_happy.gif

IMG_20201006_163103.jpgIMG_20201006_163109.jpgIMG_20201006_163135.jpg

Back