Black Pearl - english Instructions?

I am also struggling with the instructions for the Black Pearl (Golden Version 2021). If anyone has a PDF in English of the Instruction Manual it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

I am also struggling with the instructions for the Black Pearl (Golden Version 2021). If anyone has a PDF in English of the Instruction Manual it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Have you found one? I bought
the model from E-Bay and mine had No instructions, not enough of the dark wood Planking for the Hull , or enough Dowels for the Masts. Been improvising and watching a lot of You tube, but the builders bounce all over, ( Who's going to record what maybe months or years worth on Video ) Heck right now I'd be happy with a full Chinese Manual ( Even if I need to learn Chineese to read it lol )

Hi Paul
I built this kit a few years ago the instructions are in english but not very good. Check out some build logs they offer a lot more help than the instructions do. I might have the same instructions as you if not I can take some photos of mine for you.
Tony

Have you found one? I bought
the model from E-Bay and mine had No instructions, not enough of the dark wood Planking for the Hull , or enough Dowels for the Masts. Been improvising and watching a lot of You tube, but the builders bounce all over, ( Who's going to record what maybe months or years worth on Video ) Heck right now I'd be happy with a full Chinese Manual ( Even if I need to learn Chineese to read it lol )
Sounds like you got a used, opened box kit with some of the stuff removed and left out. That happened to me on more than one eBay kit buy.

Without a Doubt, I will make missing parts as needed, just need some kind of instructions ( Blueprints ) to follow

Here ya go....

Attachments

• black pearl.pdf
    14.7 MB · Views: 46
Back