Black Prince (1775) American Schooner - Mamoli - 1:57 - Double Plank on Bulkhead

Jimsky

Staff member

Hi Eric, I think Uwe pointed out the oversized mast diameter themselves not the woolding. However, as you pointed, the wooldings do look oversized as well. Never afraid to re-do. The goal is not to do it anyway, the goal is to do it right! Even if it will require redoing multiple times. Repetition - is what makes the experience! If you did a good job the first time, you will do only better any consecutive times. Good luck! Thumbs-Up

Brewbrarian

If you did a good job the first time, you will do only better any consecutive times. Good luck! Thumbs-Up
You were right, Jim. I did go ahead and redo the woolding and I think it looks much better. So, I did do an even better job the next time. Hey, maybe I could actually get good at this.

Last edited:

Brewbrarian

So I am beginning some of the mast rigging on first build, and I've decided I want to add parrels. I'm curious what folks typically use for parrel beads. I've been shopping for beads, but cant seem to find anything that seems appropriate to 1/57 scale. Hoping someone can share their ideas.