Kit review BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

How is it that MSW can Allow this guy all of this free advertising, it should be put a stop to, But then again this is the only reason that he hangs around and that is to sell his stuff.
Regards Lawrence
That's just not true Lawrence, it's so sad.... "They" are over there calling us scum and "We" are over here slinging it right back....

@Canoe21 Hello Lawrence. No problem my friend. YuanQing is just busy with those stern decorations - it if wasn't for that, I could have shipped already. They have to make sure that the new decorations do not only look good but also lasts.

@Canoe21 Hello Lawrence. No problem my friend. YuanQing is just busy with those stern decorations - it if wasn't for that, I could have shipped already. They have to make sure that the new decorations do not only look good but also lasts.
Hello Heinrich, Like I said I am in no way trying to rush you, just curious that is all.
Regards Lawrence

Concerning the name as part of possible stern decorations. . . the small rail between the main and monkey rails on my MS2130 POB ( only slightly larger is size than our POF offering) is too narrow to have readily legible letters much less a logo. More realistic is the Bluenose II name on the transom counter face below. I have plenty to do with this present build and shooting my cannon and can wait until we have a well coordinated and not rushed distribution. Thanks to Heinrich. Rich (PT-2)

Back