Bluenose Silver Dollar

Okay everyone....something a wee bit "off-topic".....sort of. For your Bluenose model display....... The Royal Canadian Mint is introducing a new Proof Silver Dollar in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the launch of the original Bluenose:
View attachment 223620
https://www.mint.ca/store/coins/proof-silver-dollar-–-100th-anniversary-of-embluenoseem-2021-prod3720017
Enjoy!
Hi,
In the build-log of Tom, this was posted.
I try to order one, but they only deliver to the US of Canada.
Is one of you willing to help me to get one? That please send me a PM.
I garanty you a quick international payment via my bank-account. For sure, incl. Post-costs.

PS at 09:00 : On the site of the RCM I found a dealer in the Netherlands and Belgium. I send them a e-mail.

Thanxs, Peter

Last edited:
Thanxs to the International Cooperation of SoS Members (ICSM), :) in particular Reg @RegG Thumbsup, today the postman said: There is a package for Mr. P. Voogt (but please pay some customs clearance fees).
So, a little later:
001.jpg
Thanxs Reg for this decent packaging!

Inside:
002.jpg
So, ordered by Reg, delivered to Reg and send by Reg.

Deeper inside:
003.jpg

Even deeper:
004.jpg
Since I had read that there would also be a special edition of the Silver Dollar with Gold Plated Sails, I also ordered that Special. They only sold it in the Proof Set.

Together:
005.jpg
They will get a nice place in the showcase of my BN. But that will take some time.

So again: Reg, thank you very much for your help.First Place MetalShip-1
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Hi Peter,

I am very happy to see that your coins have arrived safe and sound! They are beautiful (I peeked at them before shipping ;)

All the best!

Reg :)
Hey, are you sending the coins to all members? Can you send instead of Canadians some American dollars? I am afraid here in New York they will not accept Canadian currency, I am not in a hurry, thought :p :D:D:D:D:D

Hey, are you sending the coins to all members? Can you send instead of Canadians some American dollars? I am afraid here in New York they will not accept Canadian currency, I am not in a hurry, thought :p :D:D:D:D:D
The ICSM is a very private club with a balloting committee. We will never pay with these coins. :cool:
Money, it's a crime, Share it fairly but ......
Please show me the American Silver Dollar with the BN, and I’ll send it to you.
Or is there one with the ALERT on it?
Regards, Peter

The ICSM is a very private club with a balloting committee. We will never pay with these coins. :cool:
Money, it's a crime, Share it fairly but ......
Please show me the American Silver Dollar with the BN, and I’ll send it to you.
Or is there one with the ALERT on it?
Regards, Peter
...well, what can I say...
Money So they say
Why would the American Silver dollar display Canadian BN?
However, we have our own Silver coin with Constitution on it (1 troy oz)

1626371949250.png
An Alert coin, we would have to come up with to honor the one who bought the most expensive book of Alert. LOL

Hi Heinrich, I agree! The BN is really not an obsession. ;) But when I'm making something, I immerse myself in it. :) That was also with The Lee. It are the little things that matter.
Regards, Peter
I’m thinking you have one too many…so I can help you out! You can send me the one without the gold sails. Because that’s what friends are for…I’m just helping you get rid of the silver one! :p

I’m thinking you have one too many…so I can help you out! You can send me the one without the gold sails. Because that’s what friends are for…I’m just helping you get rid of the silver one! :p
Know your classics:
I could quota: This is the end, Beautiful friend, This is the end, My only friend, the end.
For this time: You Won't Get What You Want
But hopefully not in your case ...... He's haunted by the memory of a lost paradise
Regards, Peter

Know your classics:
I could quota: This is the end, Beautiful friend, This is the end, My only friend, the end.
But hopefully not in your case ...... He's haunted by the memory of a lost paradise
Regards, Peter
I Can't Get No Satisfaction
Money
What Is and What Should Never Be
:p

Continue on the Classics :p
You can have anything you want...
You can own everything you see...

See inside there is nothing to hide
Turn and face the light

Back