BOAT CREW 1=-30 SCALE

Does anybody have a contact for 1-30 scale crew figures suitable for a tug boat?

Does anybody have a contact for 1-30 scale crew figures suitable for a tug boat?
Did you look already at the possible and available figurines of the railroad modeling in scale 1 (1:32)
I guess you can find some figurines, which can be also used on a tug boat

In addition scale 1:35
f.e. the Elde figurines of seamen

I had a fellow custom make me my crew on a 3D printer. He did a fantastic job. He also painted the figures for me. I was ready to have a wood carver do them but it was pointed out to me that they would lack detail. The ones I got are quite good.

Thanks for your help, thats exactly what I am looking for, I've already visited the site --they're out of stock at the moment , I've asked them to contact me when the items are in stock.

I had a fellow custom make me my crew on a 3D printer. He did a fantastic job. He also painted the figures for me. I was ready to have a wood carver do them but it was pointed out to me that they would lack detail. The ones I got are quite good.
Sounds like a good idea, do you still have his details, I'ld like to pursue that .
Cheers
John B

Back