Bob Hunt Kingfisher Kit Plus TFFM Books (SOLD)

ir3

I have two ship model kits that I am parting with. One is the Confederacy that I have a different ad for. The other is the Kingfisher kit by Bob Hunt. I am reaching a point in model building where either one of these kits is too ambitious a prospect for me. So the Kingfisher goes.

It is exactly how Bob sent out the kit. It is kit #078 and exactly as packed from Bob's shop. It was opened to get pictures of the content. The building instructions and pictures are on 2 CD's although I showed only one in the pictures. I am including the 5 Volume set of The Fully Framed Model by Antscherl. They are fresh, still wrapped, from Seawatch Books. I intended to use them during the construction.

I am asking $1975 for the kit and books plush shipping. If only the kit is desired, the price is $1800 plus shipping fully insured. PayPal preferred.

Time is moving on.

Please ask questions and thanks for looking.

PRICE DROP TO $1695 PLUS SHIPPING.

P1050144.JPGP1050145.JPGP1050146.JPGP1050147.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the likes. Also, thanks Bryian and yes it is a great kit and one I'd like to build also. I am just worried about the time frame to build it.

I highly recommend this kit…it is top quality cdc milled kit and makes a fantastic build! I also recommend the book set as Bob makes frequent references to specific pages in the books. I built the Kingfisher a year or so ago…superb kit! Well worth the price!

I am dropping the price on the Kingfisher and books to $1695 plus shipping. I would like to see this pass on to someone who appreciates the quality.

Back