Bomb Vessel Cross Section Plans

Hello Gents!

Looking for HMS Granado or any other bomb vessel plans, specifically for a cross section build.

Anyone know where I can obtain these?

Many thanks!

Jorge

The Bomb Vessel cross section plans are not available at the moment but I will ask Winston at Mab

Hello Gents!

Looking for HMS Granado or any other bomb vessel plans, specifically for a cross section build.

Anyone know where I can obtain these?

Many thanks!

Jorge

From the HMS Granado is a Anatomy of ships series book existing. And the French La Salamandre draught by Jean Boudriot is published by ancre. Both from the complete ship.
Take a look at the Book Reviews or Plan Set reviews in our forum. There you will find further information about these publications

I do have a prototype build ready to go for a build log here

I have the plans, laser cutting files and material list

Jorge needs the plans only
Zoltan

oh ok I just uploaded the PDF to Zoltan and I do have castings for the mortar and cannons in 3/8inch= 1 foot scale

PLEASE SOMEONE VOLENTEERS TO DO THE PRTOTYPE OF THIS GREAT SEMI-SCRATCH X SECTION Dave has been working on this for over a year, all it needs is a prototype build, I would do it but do not feel qualified to do it, we have so many great modelers on this INTERNATIONAL SITE that someone could do this, at one point we had a prototype builder doing this but for work reasons did not have the time to do it, much work went into this, hope someone takes it up. THANKS Don

PLEASE SOMEONE VOLENTEERS TO DO THE PRTOTYPE OF THIS GREAT SEMI-SCRATCH X SECTION Dave has been working on this for over a year, all it needs is a prototype build, I would do it but do not feel qualified to do it, we have so many great modelers on this INTERNATIONAL SITE that someone could do this, at one point we had a prototype builder doing this but for work reasons did not have the time to do it, much work went into this, hope someone takes it up. THANKS Don
Don,Dave will do the prototype

Dave,

I am currently in the process of picking back up on building the the bomb vessel cross section.
I had originally gotten the plans from Winston back in 2013 (and the wood from you), but have no idea where they are now.
I recently found a PDF for the plans in 1/24 on navyboardmodels.com (https://www.navyboardmodels.com/sit...ents/plans/Bomb Vessel Plans - 1-24 scale.pdf),
but the site is down.
I was wondering whether I can get the PDF from you.

Regards,
Dave Melcher

Dave,

I am currently in the process of picking back up on building the the bomb vessel cross section.
I had originally gotten the plans from Winston back in 2013 (and the wood from you), but have no idea where they are now.
I recently found a PDF for the plans in 1/24 on navyboardmodels.com (https://www.navyboardmodels.com/sites/default/files/documents/plans/Bomb Vessel Plans - 1-24 scale.pdf),
but the site is down.
I was wondering whether I can get the PDF from you.

Regards,
Dave Melcher
Hello Dave,you send a PM to @Winston here on the forum for the plans

any chance of producing for sale the package/kit incl. precut wood etc?
It is in works,ask @Dave Stevens (Lumberyard) about it

Back