Bonjour de Deauville

Hello,
I am French and I have a very poor command of Shakespeare's language. I apologize and therefore use a translator for my messages.

I am 67 years old and I practice modeling since my youngest age. Currently ship modeling is my main hobby that I can now practice diligently since I no longer have professional obligations.
I signed up because I am very curious to see the work of other enthusiasts.
For my constructions I get the materials and I try to manufacture all the elements.
Here are some photos of my latest creations.

Good day to all.

Dan

Kerz Atao - Tuna boat
IMG_4032.jpgIMG_4033.jpgIMG_1622.jpg

Photo_2022-07-03_193001.jpg

La Perle - bisquine of Cancale - work in progress

IMG_5556 (1).jpgIMG_5557.jpgIMG_5581.jpgLa Perle.jpg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
you are showing us very good models - very accurate scratch work - Bravo
I hope we can follow your work of the La Perle in a building log - this would be great

Welcome Dan!

Your wonderful models inspire me very well. I am a big fan of these sailors and because you already present old postcards , here once the CAN. 87 in St. Malo 2019 for your enjoyment.

View attachment 337968

View attachment 337970

View attachment 337976

Best regards
Thomas

Thank you very much for these beautiful photos of the Cancalaise.
The model of La Perle that I present is built according to the monograph of Jean Le Bot: "La Bisquine de Cancale et Granville"

Thank you very much for these beautiful photos of the Cancalaise.
The model of La Perle that I present is built according to the monograph of Jean Le Bot: "La Bisquine de Cancale et Granville"
Just remembered about the La Perle our friend @Javier Baron made in the scale 1:160
Take a look at his topic

Back