Books on my shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Guys. Just want to share the books I have on my shelf and throught about taking photos of them instead of a list, so you can see them. You can enlarge the photo to see what they are. This is more to help Uwek with his book reviews and a chance for more folks to see whats out there. Hope this is of some help. If you have any question about any of them, let me know please. Gary

DSC_0057.JPGDSC_0058.JPGDSC_0059.JPGDSC_0060.JPGDSC_0061.JPGDSC_0062.JPGDSC_0063.JPGDSC_0064.JPGDSC_0065.JPGDSC_0066.JPGDSC_0067.JPGDSC_0068.JPGDSC_0069.JPGDSC_0070.JPGDSC_0071.JPGDSC_0072.JPGDSC_0073.JPGDSC_0074.JPGDSC_0075.JPGDSC_0076.JPG

Your very welcome Ed. Hi Gilles. It has good sir and seems that every week or two am ordering a book or two that has something to do with our hobbies. I just recieved Ed Tosti, vol 2 of his Young America build and hope to order vol 3 in the near future. I sort of had the books in different places, some in the house, some in the work shop and now, finally 98 precent of them our in the addition to the shop. Instead of calling it the addition, I like calling it my little library. Gary

Very interesting library - and I can see, that we both have a similar taste and interest.
Unfortunately I have in moment my books spread over three places in our appartement, so one of my tasks in the next month is bringing them together.
Good idea to show the books in the shelve.
BTW: When you get a new publication you can also shortly post it in this topic: This is already a good help for all members to see which books are available or new released....

Hi Guys. Uwek that may not be a bad ideal. I do know that i purchased a few by just looking at what you have posted. Thanks Janos. Hi Nigel and thank you sir. Yes I like building the tanks that have all the interior, which really brings them to life. I do have a small library that I have collected for research on tanks and air craft to help me build them. Gary

Great set of books...my only problemif i had so many would be I would spend has much time researching has I do building. Thats not to say anything against it. Every minute planning is worth 2 in execution... but no plan survives first contact with the enemy !

Great set of books...my only problemif i had so many would be I would spend has much time researching has I do building. Thats not to say anything against it. Every minute planning is worth 2 in execution... but no plan survives first contact with the enemy !
and who is the enemy ? :cool:

Uwek..they are just 2 old military sayings... perhaps best not used together.

Uwek..they are just 2 old military sayings... perhaps best not used together.
Now I understood - sorry - I was imagine a "plan" as a "drawing" - Now......thanks for helping me...

Thanks Guys. Hi Alex. Am not really sure which ones I don't have sir. Trying to get all of them if possible but probably won't happen. My next item that I want to get from them is the framing plans that they produce for their 74. I have it in 1/72 but would much prefer 1/48. Just in case I every want to build it. Those are some nice books you have there. I do have a couple of really old ones such as the one that Fincham wrote on laying ships off on the mould loft floor. It was one of those that had never been read before, that is until I got it. You can tell its never been read because the pages have never been cut apart and separated so you could read them. I do have one which I believe was written in 1806 or 1807. typed really not written. I will see if I can get a couple of photos and their names. Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back