Build Jig

Neophyte Shipwright

I recently lost my mind and took the plunge to try and build what for me will be the most daunting task I have ever even thought about doing. I subscribed to De Agostini USA for the HMS Sovereign of the Seas. They were offering as a Summer special and it was just too good to pass. I have already received the 1st pack which is Stages 1 thru 11, and pretty much of the FK and Ribs are there. I am working on another project now, I have not started the SOS, would like to be about 1/2 way thru the subscription before I start. Anyhoo, what I wanted to share was another item I purchased from the UK. A build jig. Funny thing is, going to the Web site f/Hobbyzone I was able to purchase and have shipped for way less that what I was able to purchase from same thru eBay!
I also got free ship. This is not my 1st order from them. I purchased the OcCer HMS Terror for well under 100USDs than what I would have paid ordering from CA. They are very nice, efficient and well packaged. You are provided tracking and when I ordered the Terror, I had w/in 5 days. Not to bad from the UK to NC, USA. So what is all this hub bub about you ask.

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

I too have this, be carefull when you put it togther and do not make the mistake i did the piece that has the cutout for the nuts goes in the middle check under under help for models under tools there is a good discussion on how to do this between myself and VINCE who has it done right. Don

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Originally Hobbyzone is coming from Poland, I think.
Their main stuff are desk-organizer for painting stuff - looking very good in my opinion.