USS Constitution Cross Section - Mamoli - Build log

I just finished the nightmare of building the FAIR AMERICAN with very little instructions. I have decided to build Manoli's cross section USS Constitution and need some help. But, I can't find a complete Build Log. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

I have decided to build Manoli's cross section USS Constitution and need some help. But, I can't find a complete Build Log. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
Perhaps, you should start your own building log. This is the best way to interact with members while inquiring for help. if needed. There are many experienced members on our forum willing to help, it is just a matter to post a question.

I'm a relative newbie, and this cross section was my first build. I'm by no means the quality of builder I see here a lot of the time,but here's my log over on Modelshipworld.com

I just finished the nightmare of building the FAIR AMERICAN with very little instructions. I have decided to build Manoli's cross section USS Constitution and need some help. But, I can't find a complete Build Log. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
Hallo @jvalan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @jvalan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

This was my first build, and it's frankly not up to the quality of the work of many other builders here. Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun doing it and learned a lot. The thread contains great ideas from other builders which you may find useful. I certainly did.
All in all, I'm happy with the build. It sits on a little wall shelf in the bedroom, so I see it every day many times and enjoy the satisfaction that this is something I built myself.

Back