HANNA obtained from Lumberyard

Thank you all for birthday wishes and nice comments, have been a little unwell for a while I now have some new pics for you to view.

View attachment 95942

View attachment 95944

:):)Well as you can see I finally worked it out, the curved pieces where nearly my down/fall I made 20 of these before I worked it out. I must say I am really enjoying the challenge far better than knitting.
Dearest regards to all JANET
CIMG0266.JPG

CIMG0264.JPG

CIMG0257.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work Janet, exciting project you are working on, I have bought drawings by Rattlesnake / Hahn that are still in the planning stage.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work, there I can certainly learn a good deal, thanks that shows.

CIMG0231.JPG
CIMG0231.JPG
Is that the build-jig that comes with the timber kit? that looks pretty slick.

Hi ERIC, THE JIG IS SUPPLYED BY LUMBERYARD, YOU GET THE BOTTOM PIECE WHICH IS ALL READY
CUT OUT WITH ALL THE NOTCHES CUT OUT SO YOU CAN SPACE ALL THE FRAMES AND IS READY TO USE. EVERY THIN ELSE I ADDED MYSELF
REGARDS, JANET.

[QUOTE="Norway, post: 73117, member: 5967" Hi Norway. This is my first POF build I am really enjoying myself , I too have Rattlesnake drawings and also some
of Hahn drawings. I am browsing through them but I think I may attempt the Rattlesnake next .
My Regards. JANET

Nice work Janet, exciting project you are working on, I have bought drawings by Rattlesnake / Hahn that are still in the planning stage.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work, there I can certainly learn a good deal,

Janet, lovely work, what was your procedure to thin the forward frames/stantions to the half width? Which tooling did you use? Thanks, Lou

Back