HMS Victory - Constructo 1:94 by Steve Beckley

Hello Patrick. Long time no see... We would love to see your HMS Victory build progress in the log. How about that? Is that feasible?

Hi Jim. I had some family issues that took a lot of my time when not working. But all of that is done and I am back to the forum. I have been building all along though. I have finished my first build the Virginia 1819. I even built my own display case. Working on the Le Fayette now. Closing in on halfway I would say. I am not good with build info as I have seen others on here do so I will leave that up to the pros with great cameras etc.

Hi Jim. I had some family issues that took a lot of my time when not working. But all of that is done and I am back to the forum. I have been building all along though. I have finished my first build the Virginia 1819. I even built my own display case. Working on the Le Fayette now. Closing in on halfway I would say. I am not good with build info as I have seen others on here do so I will leave that up to the pros with great cameras etc.
Jus so know...no one here a professional blogger. Some of the build logs - just photos. It is just fine! Oh..., and it doesn't have to be from the beginning. We would love to see your Le Fayette in progress. It is not just for our curiosity and fun, it is in some way educational.

Also, please submit photos of your Virginia in the completed models showcase

Back