Build Log: Panart Armed Pinnace

zoly99sask

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Hi Graham ,your build is awesome.but I agree with you on Mantua/Panart,I won’t buy another Mantua kit for sure,My Santa Maria kit is a joke.

Graham

Thanks Zoltan. In between Christmas and New Year I put the acrylic case together, so she is now officially finished. I will put some more detailed photos in the 'Completed Builds' section.

P1020183.JPG

Barry

Can any of you gentlemen kindly tell me the true beam of this model, i.e. without the sweeps deployed, as normally shown in the ads? many thanks.

Graham

Can any of you gentlemen kindly tell me the true beam of this model, i.e. without the sweeps deployed, as normally shown in the ads? many thanks.
Sorry for the delay in responding but I have been up to my neck in decorating and have not been on here for a while. Bearing in mind that there is a spare bowsprit stowed on either side of the hull, and allowing for this, my build is 20cm at the widest point. Hope this helps.

Barry

Sorry for the delay in responding but I have been up to my neck in decorating and have not been on here for a while. Bearing in mind that there is a spare bowsprit stowed on either side of the hull, and allowing for this, my build is 20cm at the widest point. Hope this helps.
Many thanks Graham. I have so many sailing ships all over the house, I'm looking for one to fit into a niche! Your reply does help.