Built Model of the Santisima Trinidad

This Section Model of the Santisima Trinidad was quite a long time in the making sadly through illness but I am glad I did complete it although I have to say that not being a professional modeller I did find it a challenge and I would not pretend it is anywhere near as good as some of the models I have seen of the completed ship. If anyone is interested in making this model I believe it is produced by a number of companies. Mine was a present from my daughter and son-in-law and was by OCRE. If anyone is thinking of making it I do have a number of pictures made during the build but will only post them if there is an interest.

IMG_1098.jpeg

Very nice clean looking build. I like the way you let the planking overhang the outside frame piece and everything else. would love to see more photos!
I just started building the Victory cross section by Corel and would probably benefit from anything you wish to post.
Tom

Hi tfcobra, thanks for the comments. I reiterate that I accept its by no means perfect but I suppose it will pass. I have a number of other models which I have built over the years which I am happy to share if anyone is interested. I have tried to post some additional pictures relating to the build process but I keep being told the file is too large so any suggestions how to do a small file otherwise I can attach a YouTube video I suppose.

DSC01719.JPGDSC01726.JPG

This Section Model of the Santisima Trinidad was quite a long time in the making sadly through illness but I am glad I did complete it although I have to say that not being a professional modeller I did find it a challenge and I would not pretend it is anywhere near as good as some of the models I have seen of the completed ship. If anyone is interested in making this model I believe it is produced by a number of companies. Mine was a present from my daughter and son-in-law and was by OCRE. If anyone is thinking of making it I do have a number of pictures made during the build but will only post them if there is an interest.
Hallo @Beeky
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Muy bonito trabajo, felicidades !!

Very nice work, congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back