Bulkhead /cabin building

I'm getting old and my hands ain't what they used to be. I'm to the point of making bulkheads and cabins in 1:48 for my Discovery 1789. Does anyone have pictures of making these parts so I can see what building boards, clamps and jigs you use to hold them together while the glue dries? I'm assuming you would need square corner blocks and such but I'm having trouble imagining how the whole thing would work without getting in its own way. I've tried searching but search engines and I don't seem to get along.

Just in case people don't understand my gibberish. This is how I'm trying to hold together the walls of the magazine for the Discovery 1789. As you can (maybe) see I'm using all sorts of chunks and pieces. I'm just looking for a better way to do this.

Attachments

• DSC04375.JPG
    DSC04375.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 8
Some modelers are also using lego or duplo blocks - they have also square edges.

I am using often in adition double sided adhesive tape to fix the elements at the bottom
IMG-6446.jpg

Thank you. I can imagine that DS tape could be a little aggressive. Has anyone seem sheets of Post-it Notes type adhesive?

Edit- My wife just suggested spray-on adhesive.

Thank you. I can imagine that DS tape could be a little aggressive. Has anyone seem sheets of Post-it Notes type adhesive?

Edit- My wife just suggested spray-on adhesive.
The tape is not aggressive ...... give it a try - a small helper

Back