Buy kits from aliexpress

G'day mate
This is a very good price. I've this kit and it is absolutely incredible. I would you to spend a bit more and get the boxwood version.
The quality of the carvings, timbers etc is the highest I have ever seen.
If you wan the mask and sails as an extra, I would advise you to use Max at ZHL. His site for this kit is: http://www.zhlmodel.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=53
Good luck in your purchasing

The price at the Ali site is actually $1,199 plus $142 shipping. I don’t why the listing mentions $40. They’re not selling anything for $40.
Spending over $1,200 (or over $100 for that matter) on anything from Aliexpress is unwise. On eBay you have real protection if there is any problem with a purchase. Not so on Ali. They’re fine for low cost items where there is little risk. But, their “dispute resolution” system always favors the seller. On eBay it always favors the buyer and you can actually talk to their customer service people if you need to.

Last edited:
The price at the Ali site is actually $1,199 plus $142 shipping. I don’t why the listing mentions $40. They’re not selling anything for $40.
Spending over $1,200 (or over $100 for that matter) on anything from Aliexpress is unwise. On eBay you have real protection if there is any problem with a purchase. Not so on Ali. They’re fine for low cost items where there is little risk. But, their “dispute resolution” system always favors the seller. On eBay it always favors the buyer and you can actually talk to their customer service people if you need to.

The light and Deco set is $40,

best regards John,

I have bought Four kits and numerous accessories from them and have had no problems, what problems have you encountered,

best regards John.

Back