CAF Enterprise

Hi All my name is Andrew and I live in Jarrahdale WA. I am thinking of building an "Admiralty" model and so far the CAF enterprise comes to mind.

Does any have any thoughts on this model or can suggest any alternatives?

Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks for the prompt reply, looks like I've got some study to do. Regards Andrew
Good morning Andreas and welcome.
Have a look at @Uwek, he has already started a few CAF models with a construction diary. There is also a construction group at Le Coureur, so you can get an idea of that too.

Hi All my name is Andrew and I live in Jarrahdale WA. I am thinking of building an "Admiralty" model and so far the CAF enterprise comes to mind.

Hallo Andrew,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum

You can make a search at "search forums" with "Enterprize" and also "Enterprise" (in search titles only) and you will find a lot of building logs, kit reviews and other information
Unbenannt.JPG

It seems, that it is a very good kit

But also other POF kits from CAF are highly interesting
Le Coureur - here we have a group build
HMS Granado - section or full hull
or others...... look around - you will find a lot information

Your in good company down under if you need help on ship construction. There are plenty of seasoned sailors who can give advise or a hand as needed.

Andrew, welcome aboard. Currently building the CAF Enterprise as my first admiralty model as well. It is a GREAT kit, and Tom from CAF is very helpful to work with. You can follow my build under Wood Build Logs by Paul CAF HMS enterprise. I am not an expert, but have been trying to detail out the process as Im going through it. Some Mistakes have been made..... and corrected.....

Hallo @Andrew
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you get the Surprise as a birthday surprise for your 75´th ?

Back