Caf Model - New Kit CAF Granado 1/48 - cross section

It's really a good idea. I'm going to try to connect some parts with screws
I also found this problem in the production. If one or two sides can be removed, it will bring great convenience for installation
Screws sound like a great way to connect or use as lock pins at key joints. Remember with Plexiglass you can't over tighten or the plastic will crack at the hole.

It looks like you have figured out how to also scribe marks in the plexiglass, this is a good way to see how things should line up. Keep up the great work.

Your model is looking very good - very good work on the inner planking and raiders.

These are exactly the situation, when it is good, that the two end sheets of the jig could be removable.
Because than you are able to fix the endings of each plank with some clamps (during the glue is drying)
85.jpg

I am looking forward to see much more of this interesting kit development

Hallo Tom my friend, Hallo @CAFmodel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special DAY
Birthday-Cake

Very good, that you made the front and backside of the Plexiglas jig removable.
Once, some long time ago, I have build the Granado from Jotika (POB in 1:64). It was already at this time a good quality kit.
But your development of the new POF kit, which you show us here, is absolutely not comparable - it is a complete new level of detail, and also technical and historical accuracy.
Definitely you can count me in for this kit (section and complete ship) - Great work my friend

Very good, that you made the front and backside of the Plexiglas jig removable.
Once, some long time ago, I have build the Granado from Jotika (POB in 1:64). It was already at this time a good quality kit.
But your development of the new POF kit, which you show us here, is absolutely not comparable - it is a complete new level of detail, and also technical and historical accuracy.
Definitely you can count me in for this kit (section and complete ship) - Great work my friend
Can't wait to see complete ship kit - could start another stampede to buy.

Back