Caf Model - New Kit CAF Granado 1/48 - cross section

Sign me up for one, I just love mortar ships!
Hello, it is just a perspective project. It is in earlier stages like design and drafts. We cannot maintain the list, at least until the pilot model built, hence, CAF will let us know when he is ready for sale. :cool:

Wow, that would indeed make a very unique kit to build and show off in display.

I hope with todays modern tools and software available you are able to succeed with a split level design.
At present, it is necessary to solve the manufacturing of ribs, especially those twisted ribs, and then the mold for installation and positioning.
After all of them are completed, we will solve how to layer them,I haven't studied this in detail. It's a huge challenge。

Hello, it is just a perspective project. It is in earlier stages like design and drafts. We cannot maintain the list, at least until the pilot model built, hence, CAF will let us know when he is ready for sale. :cool:
At present, it is still in the initial design stage, and I can't discuss when to sell, but I will finish it as soon as possible. If everything goes well, I want to have a specific sales plan in the spring of 2021

These mortars will be worth to show later on - the good thing is with the Granado having two of these mortars,
so you can show one "box" or "mortar house" open ready for action, and the other "box" closed ready for sailing.
A very interesting project and it is looking like a very interesting kit - very good work my friend and many thanks for sharing with us your work on the development of this kit Thumbsup

It looks very nice indeed Thumbsup Personally I do not fancy the separation into an upper and a lower parts though. Anyway, I think I have enough to build for a long time with Le Coureur and Alert. However, should you ever decide to make a 24:1 POF kit of the Royal Caroline to suit the nice figurehead you are making, I'll be there :)

Back