CAF Models 1/48 La Belle [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello everyone
I am from China and English is not my mother tongue. I am using Google Translate to help me. There may be many syntax errors. Thank you for your understanding.
This is my second ship and the first POF model. CAF provides the basic part. I made some modifications based on Ancre's data. It took 5 months to complete the hull part. Many mistakes were found in the production process, I hope my next ship can correct these mistakes!
These photos were taken by mobile phone, the effect is not very good.
Best Regards
Yuhong

7A31D68A-5F8E-4EAD-A6C5-3977F60C2860_1_105_c.jpegIMG_1934.jpegIMG_1930.jpegIMG_1938.jpegIMG_1850 3.jpegIMG_1818.jpegIMG_1804.jpegIMG_1803.jpegIMG_1840.jpegIMG_1924 2.jpeg

Last edited:
Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
A very good La Belle you are showing us here.....
For everybody interested here is the planset Review of the Monograph Yuhong mentioned

For everybody interested here is the planset Review of the Monograph Yuhong mentioned
Hi Uwek
Thank you, I am a newcomer, this is my first PoF. I have read many of your posts, especially the production process of "LA SALAMANDRE", it will be my next goal. Your article let me learn a lot of.
Best regards
Yuhong

Back