CAF Models 1/48 La Belle [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello everyone
I am from China and English is not my mother tongue. I am using Google Translate to help me. There may be many syntax errors. Thank you for your understanding.
This is my second ship and the first POF model. CAF provides the basic part. I made some modifications based on Ancre's data. It took 5 months to complete the hull part. Many mistakes were found in the production process, I hope my next ship can correct these mistakes!
These photos were taken by mobile phone, the effect is not very good.
Best Regards
Yuhong

View attachment 151710View attachment 151711View attachment 151712View attachment 151713View attachment 151715View attachment 151716View attachment 151717View attachment 151718View attachment 151719View attachment 151720
Hallo Yuhong,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

She is a good ship and it is worth the time to build her

Do you have pictures of the ribs assembling process, how you sanded them, etc.

For what I have been reading that is a critical step on the POF models. In the future I would love to built one. For now I have the Druid, sell by ZHL, in the box. Nevertheless I would love to learn how you did the hull ribs assembling of your La Belle.

Thank you !!!
Daniel

Do you have pictures of the ribs assembling process, how you sanded them, etc.

For what I have been reading that is a critical step on the POF models. In the future I would love to built one. For now I have the Druid, sell by ZHL, in the box. Nevertheless I would love to learn how you did the hull ribs assembling of your La Belle.

Thank you !!!
Daniel
Hello, I didn’t keep the photos of the polished ribs. The work is very simple. It just takes more time to compare the drawings. Of course, it will also require more patience. Best regards

Hello everyone
I am from China and English is not my mother tongue. I am using Google Translate to help me. There may be many syntax errors. Thank you for your understanding.
This is my second ship and the first POF model. CAF provides the basic part. I made some modifications based on Ancre's data. It took 5 months to complete the hull part. Many mistakes were found in the production process, I hope my next ship can correct these mistakes!
Best Regards
Yuhong
Hallo @yuhong li
Birthday-Cake
Are you working on a new project? Would be interesting to see.....

Hello everyone
Best Regards
Yuhong
Hallo @yuhong li
Birthday-Cake

Back