Caldercraft HMS Victory Drawings

Hi, I am looking for a set of Caldercraft drawings for rigging HMS Victory. I am trying to refurb an old Caldercraft kit which has masts but no yards or rigging. Can anyone send a copy of the appropriate sheets ? Thankyou.

Hi, I am looking for a set of Caldercraft drawings for rigging HMS Victory. I am trying to refurb an old Caldercraft kit which has masts but no yards or rigging. Can anyone send a copy of the appropriate sheets ? Thankyou.
Did you already try to contact Jotika / Caldercraft directly?

Maybe they send the drawings or some of them extra on demand

Yes, I have tried them, they will supply a full set of plans and manuals but the cost would be over £90 ! To much for my purse.
They are really messed up ,its like asking for a replacement part and they tell you to buy the full kit again

They are really messed up ,its like asking for a replacement part and they tell you to buy the full kit again
The kit price ranged from $1.100.00 to 1.300.00, so it, not a cheap kit. Of cause, it doesn't justify the price for the plans and manual.

You can go to Jokita / Caldercraft website and download their pdf Manuel. There's 3 one is for rigging.

You can go to Jokita / Caldercraft website and download their pdf Manuel. There's 3 one is for rigging.
Thankyou, yes I have the downloads but these are just the construction manuals and do not include any drawings. I now have a set of Panart plans, so the problem is solved.

Regards,

Dave

I can send you 8 Caldercraft pdf's with drawings of the complete rigging.
They are quite big 440Mb so send me your email in a conversation and I send them with Wetransfer

They are quite big 440Mb so send me your email in a conversation and I send them with Wetransfer
Thank you for your offer, but before offering anyone a copy of your drawings\plans, I would consult Caldercraft if this is legal and doesn't violate their copyright infringement. Their plans can be purchased at the Caldercraft website.

Thankyou for your offer, but as I have already stated I have now purchased a set of Panart plans.

Regards,

Dave

Mohu vám poslat 8 pdf Caldercraft s výkresy kompletního vybavení.
Jsou docela velké 440 MB, takže mi pošlete e-mail v konverzaci a já je pošlu pomocí W
Jsou docela velké 440 MB, takže mi pošlete e-mail v konverzaci a já je pošlu pomocí Wetransfer

Jsou docela velké 440 MB, takže mi pošlete e-mail v konverzaci a já je pošlu pomocí Wetransfer
Ahoj janzwart,
taky sháním plán \ na HMS Victory od Caldercraft na kompletní výkresy. Bylo by možné můj poslat kopii?
Předem díky za odpověd. Eggenberg

Hallo @DaveT
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @DaveT
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @DaveT
Birthday-Cake

Back